Whispering Bluffs Winery is a comfortable, welcoming place that makes you feel you at home. Taste some delicious and unique Wisconsin wines. Indulge yourself with handmade chocolates, drink in the art, and take a look around. The winery is in the perfect spot, just a short drive from either Madison, WI or Dubuque, IA. Nearby is the Potosi Brewery and National Brewery Museum, and the mighty Mississippi River.
Enjoy our exclusive wine tasting at the winery in Potosi, WI. No reservations are necessary. For only $8.00 you can taste 5 different wines and receive a complimentary wine glass with our logo. You can choose 5 wines from the following list:
- Rose-Breasted Grosbeak (Cabernet Blend )
- Red Tail Hawk (Fruity Red)
- Marechal Foch
- Indigo Bunting (Blueberry)
- Trumpeter Swan (Semi-sweet White)
- Wisconsin Robin (Semi-sweet White)
- Scarlet Tanager (Grape with Raspberry juice)
- Golden Goldfinch (Semi-sweet Rhine style)
- Chickadee Cranberry (Cranberry)
- Meadowlark (Sweet Moscato-type White)
- Common Finch (White Sangria)
- Lord Baltimore (Sweet)
- Potosi Warbler (Port, dessert wine)
- Crystal Cardinal (Sweet)
All of our wines can be purchased at the winery or online.
Directions to Potosi, WI:
- Just 28 minutes from Dubuque, Iowa via US-151 N/US-61 N and Great River Rd.
- Just 90 minutes from Madison, Wisconsin via US-151 S.
- Google Maps Directions